Wednesday 1 May 2013

Rediscovering the Tastes of Lagos

Being a gourmand, foodie and wannabe gourmet, it is clear that I figure myself somewhat of an expert on all things yummy and great to eat. And so when my sister who had not been in Lagos for about three years came into town with a quest to discover the nicest places to eat, I was at a bit of a loss after exhausting my three... maybe four eating holes. As we scoured the town and called contacts who were apparently more current than I in the food world, I realized apparently that there was so much about the Lagos foodie scene that I was sadly unaware of, thus birthing "Dedah Eats,"the one stop blog for a discovery of food in and about Lagos. Join me on my foodie journey.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dammy, darling. This is so good. I am happy to see especially the Chinese restaurant at Yaba. It was so good. Please keep this up.

Evolet. said...

Ok I think this blog is really awesome. I'll definitely be a regular. Well done.